mercoledì 21 settembre 2016

FILI SENZA TEMPO edizione AUTUNNO 2016







Hello my dear friends, time flies really!!! ...and I'm ready to leave for Formigine Fall market in a bit. Here you can see all the items I'll bring with me. New designs, handmades, linen, all of these 'll be on my table this week end...are you coming??? 
All new patterns are already to distibutors and to shops so please contact your local needleshop to book them.
 If you prefere you can also  find them on my website www.nikyscreations.com
 As you know my friend Antonella lives in US so she'll take care to ship them very quickly.
Keep on Stitching                                                                         xxx Niky.
========     ===========     =====     ==========


Care amiche, il tempo vola davvero e siamo già arrivati  a Fili Senza tempo edizione autunno 2016!!! Nelle foto potete vedere tutto quello che troverete sul mio tavolo questo week end, con l'aggiunta di qualche altra sorpresa!!! 
Vi invito anche a visitare il mio sito www.nikyscreations.com dove troverete i nuovi schemi in vendita per chi non fosse in grado di venire al salone. Un abbraccio a tutte!!! xxx Niky.

1 commento:

Summer ha detto...

Nice pearls! Everything is so pretty ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com