giovedì 14 aprile 2016

VINTAGE PAPER MACHE BOXES




 ...I just LOVE boxes, it's always such a pleasure for me have boxes around me, I can keep everything I need on them , so I made those lovely paper mache boxes, painted them sanded...adding wool pumpkins to keep pins and needles...and I use my little crochet works on the top with a real little acorn, I love acorn too!!!
 Hope you like them, they're going to come with me to Celebration of Needlework in Nashua (NH) end of April, they're so useful for our little stitching tools...if someone is interested in them I'm putting them on my Etsy so you can have them...keep on Stitching XXX Niky.
Adoro le scatole, di ogni tipo, di latta, di legno, di carta, prediligo quelle piccole dove posso conservare i piccoli utensili sparsi in giro nella mia craft room.
Oggi vi propongo queste deliziose scatole in carta pesta che ho dipinto ed invecchiato fino a farle diventare dei veri gioielli. 
Ho aggiunto vecchi pizzi all'uncinetto e realizzato piccole zucche porta spilli, utilissime per il nostro cesto porta lavoro. Se vi piacciono le potete acquistare nel mio negozio Etsy, cliccate qui!!!
Keep on Stitching               xxx Niky.

Nessun commento: