venerdì 22 gennaio 2016

I LOVE MY SHEEP

Hello my dear friends, hope this letter finds you well.
 I'm so happy to show something new today!!! You already know how busy I'm setting everything for Nashville Needlework Market , six new designs and one limited edition kit plus some handmade and beautiful linen. So much work but so much fun. I really love designing and finishing and creating goodies.
Well, this design is called I LOVE MY SHEEP and is already available as preorder to shops. Do you like it??? It'll be in Nashville begininning of  March and  available in Europe middle of March.
My house is full of beautiful stuff and you can imagine the joy of the family, my studio is like an industry but everything is under control...I think!!!! More later my friends stay tuned and keep on stitching.
                                                                                                                        xxx NIKY.

Carissime amiche vicine e lontane vorrei tanto che foste qui in casa mia in questo momento! La mia non è più una casa ma un' officina, il mio studio pullola di carte, stoffe, nastri, bottoni, spilli...tutto è in fermemto, già da qualche di settimana, nei i preparativi per il Nashville Needlework Market 2016. Partirò a fine febbraio ma tutto deve essere pronto molto prima.
Oggi vi voglio mostrare la foto intera di questo nuovo schema   della nuova collezione che appunto porterò a Nashville e che sarà disponibile anche in Europa a metà marzo. 
Lo schema si intitola I LOVE MY SHEEP...vi piace???.... a me molto.... perchè adoro le pecore!!!
Molte novità sono in arrivo per cui vi consiglio di restare sintonizzate su questo canale blog...
Keep on stitching                                                xxx Niky.

3 commenti:

Sherry ha detto...

Such an adorable design

Unknown ha detto...

Gorgeous design.

susan hemann ha detto...

wonderful pattern!