lunedì 16 novembre 2015

CHRISTMAS CONTEST 2015

Hello my dear friends, I'm so happy you're so many partecipating to my Christmas Contest. Pictures of wonderful works are coming everyday!!! Here a collage of the first 22 of them.
I wish you all good luck for the drawing end of November!!!

Care amiche, sono così felice della vostra partrcipazione così numerosa al mio contest di Natale. Alcuni lavori sono arrivati ed io ne ho fatto un collage dei primi 22. Siete fantastiche!!!
Auguro a tutte buona fortuna per il sorteggio che sarà a fine mese!!!                                         keep on Stitching xxx Niky.

3 commenti:

Rosa ha detto...

Great collage.I spy beautiful projects.

Stéphanie ha detto...

Superbe!!
J'ai presque terminé
Bisous

Slow Cooking Recipes ha detto...

Nice post thanks foor sharing