venerdì 28 agosto 2015

HARVEST BLOCK SAMPLER AND QUILT OF THE SEASON FALL'

Hello my dear friends, as I promised you here some news . 
 I'm so happy to start in showing you HARVEST BLOCK SAMPLER. Indeed a very sweet  sampler that I stitched in one piece but you can easly stitch it separately   creating lovely finishing. 
How about a cover of a box or  little pincushions or needlecases...Soft colors and little designs easy and quick to make.
 Amiche eccomi di nuovo con voi questa volta per mostrarvi alcune delle mie novità autunnali. 
Inizio con HARVEST BLOCK SAMPLER. Un delizioso disegno che ho ricamato tutto in uno ma che certamente potrete ricamare separatamente creando simpatici manufatti tipo porta aghi o puntaspilli,io  ci vedrei anche il coperchio di una bella scatola porta cucito. La vostra fantasia si sbizzarrirà!!!

....and here QUILT OF THE SEASON 'FALL'!!!! So sweet!!!! I added little metal rings on the top corners and decorate them with scraps of thread, I added crochets rings on the bottom for hanging thread or little scissors. Those lovely scissors are made by Kelmscott and they're just the best set like that....you can have those crochet rings getting on my Etsy shops, I've them in  three sizes and they're so useful indeed!!!
So here are some of my news for Fall markets, they'll be available to shops middle of September so please start to ask your LNS to get them!!!
More later my friends with more and more news!!!


...e questo schema si intitola QUILT OF THE SEASON 'FALL'. Spero vi piaccia!!! ne ho realizzato un porta filo cucendo nella parte sotto tre anelli  all'uncinetto  che potrete trovare sul mio Etsy. Adoro questi colori  così caldi e queste donnine che presentano il loro quilt autunnale sono di una dolcezza infinita!!
Ecco quindi le mie news per ora , ma ce ne saranno altre presto!!!
Vi ricordo che troverete questi e altri schemi nuovi disponibili da metà settembre e saranno con me a Formigine( Mo) per il grande show  Fili Senza Tempo edizione Autunno a presto amiche!!!

                       happy Stitching xxx Niky

Nessun commento: