sabato 4 luglio 2015

AMISH GIRLS SERIES JULY / AUGUST




Hello my dear friends, I know time is passing so fast and we're in July already!!! well, I'm really very busy at this time, even on Summer my needles are always working under the sun and new designs are growing...
So, here we're, today I'm ready to show you the newest 
                             JULY and AUGUST - Amish Girls series!!! 
Hope you like them. They'll be at shops very soon, but please contact your LNS to book one!!!
....and I want to wish happy 4th of July to all of my dearest american friends offering  this little sweet freebie to stitch. Enjoy!!

Care amiche, sì lo so il tempo vola, davvero, e siamo già a Luglio. I miei aghi fumano per il caldo e per il lavoro, sono sempre in attività e nuovi disegni si fanno strada.
Oggi sono felice di presentarvi Luglio e Agosto della mia serie delle Amish girls. Spero vi piacciano, guardate come stanno bene tutte assieme nella foto!!!
Inoltre  auguro un felice  4 Luglio a tutte le mie care amiche e ricamatrici americane ( penso che cambiando i colori della bandiera questa deliziosa pecorella si addice anche alle amiche italiane.)
Happy stitching!!!                                                         xxx Niky.

Nessun commento: