martedì 8 ottobre 2013

PRIMITIVE CHRISTMAS

 Hello everybody, I worked a lot last week and I finally finished my very new design for Christmas. I called it PRIMITIVE CHRISTMAS. Very prim design quickly to do and just perfect to decorate our Christmas Home! I know it's early now to think about that, but time is passing so fast, my next market in Vicenza'll be on next week and I'm going to bring all of my  Christmas designs with me.
Fall is definitively started on lago Maggiore and pretty cold too, it was really so nice to sit and stitch.
The soft flannel is matching very well  with the design, I found it in OHIO in Amish country and I just love  it!! I have a lot of this fabric in my stocks and I'm going to give it together with the design if some of you would like to make some special finishing...so if you want the design and the fabric together be free to ask me .
Hope you'll enjoy Primitive Christmas chart, it's  going to get on Etsy right now!!!
Carissime, sono felice di aver terminato e confezionato anche questo mio disegno natalizio in tempo per la prossima settimana, quando sarò a Vicenza per Abilmente autunno 2013! Mi raccomando non dimenticate di passare a trovarmi al solito posto: Padiglione B stand n°315.
Spero vi piaccia questo nuovo Primitive Christmas, ho confezionato  una lunga borsettina da appendere con i dolcetti preferiti o i piccolissimi doni, e un cuscinetto da appendere quà e là per la casa. La calda flanella a quadretti è perfetta per questa confezione, è una flanellina che ha una sua storia , trovata per caso nell' OHIO in un negozietto Amish quasi dimenticata in un cesto sotto un tavolo!! L'ho acquistata tutta pensando già a qualche progetto nel quale l'avrei utilizzata, ed eccola qua! Ne ho di avanzo e la porterò con me a Vicenza in caso qualcuno di voi la voglia per realizzare le mie stesse confezioni o altre suggerite dalla vostra immensa fantasia!
Anche Primitive Christmas andrà su Etsy a breve. Felice ricamo a tutti!....
                                                                                                                           ....            XXX NIKY.

3 commenti:

Sandra ha detto...

Love it!! Blessings, Sandra

Les créations de Cry ha detto...

è meraviglioso . complimenti ciao cry68

Joëlle ha detto...

Superrrrrrrr!!!